T +31 (0)172 422 455
Air-Parts BV can show you solutions with different AC power supplies and amplifiers made by GW Instek and Spitzenberger & Spies. We deliver simple programmable AC power and complete AC test systems fully compliant according to various IEC standards.
Spitzenberger & Spies
Spitzenberger & Spies is one of the leading manufacturers of analogue high performance amplifiers for industrial measurement and testing systems. The product palette is being enhanced by different analyzers, measurement devices and accessories.
- 4 Quadrant amplifiers
- DC power supplies
- Power amplifiers (current and voltage)
- EMC test systems
- Main simulation systems
- Automotive and aviation supply simulation systems
- Circuit breaker test systems
- And more
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation.
- APS-1102A not only plays the role as a precision AC/DC power source, but also as a powerful analyzer. It contains abundant features for the testing and characteristic analysis of power supplies, electronic devices, components and modules.
- APS-7000 series is programmable linear AC power source, with the height of 2U and output frequency range is 45~500Hz. The maximum rated output for APS-7050 is 500VA, 310Vrms, 4.2Arms and APS-7100 is 1000VA, 310Vrms, 8.4Arms. The APS-7000 series comprises nine measurement and test functions and provides user interface similar to that of AC Power Meter.
- APS-9000 Series are dual output, 300 to 1000VA, linear AC power source. To protect the APS-Series and loads from unexpected conditions, over current, over temperature, and short-circuit protection are standard.